- I don't care much for my belly roll. It makes my pants look lumpy, keeps me from wearing trendy clothes, and gets in the way when I shave my legs.
- Puffy elbows are not attractive on me. Elbows were meant to be bony.
- My face is bloated, and puffy.
- I am deathly afraid of my picture showing up on various social networking sites.
- I could go the rest of my life without hearing my young kids mention how, "Our mommy is the biggest one in the family, just like our Mama cat is!"
- Weighing more than my husband is humiliating.
- Hesitating to buy life insurance because the rates will be high right now, is probably not such a good idea.
- My rear end is flat, and it's supposed to be round. The extra fat has created a lumpy, boxy appendage that isn't so cute in tighter clothing. But bulky clothing just makes me look bigger. Lumpy or frumpy? Take your pick.
- My liver is probably covered in fat, and my internal fat likely crowds out my abdominal organs.
- If I had to chase down a kidnapper who'd stolen one of my children, I'd probably giggle myself to death before I saved the day.
- Sitting by the side of the pool in my capri pants (because I can't stand the sight of my legs in shorts right now and wearing a suit is enough to give me a cardiac arrest) while the rest of my family plays happily in the cool water, is not my idea of fun. And it's very hot.
- Being afraid of bumping into old friends who've never seen me heavy is sometimes stressful enough to bring on a mini panic attack
- My chest is heavy, bulky, and far too generous for my taste. I miss my lighter mammary glands, and so do my over-burdened bras.
- Crossing my legs comfortably would be nice.
- Running without killing my knees would great too.
I think that should do it for right now. I'm sure I am missing some, so I may add to the list as I remember other things.
What I really look forward to doing, is making a list of all the things I love about being thin and fit when I get there!